Saturday 5 March 2016

PART 2... same diet.. different days...

ROUND 2... DING!!


Morning! :)   Picture above is courtesy of the Internet, but... this is technically my breakfast this morning.

You see.. apparently you can use this diet for a couple of months, so it works out 3 days on, 3 days off, and I have to say this is working very well for me, as it meant I was very careful what I ate on my 'days off' and now ready to start again.

Remember.. when I finished it last week I had lost a total of 4lb.. slightly disappointing, when the write up says you can lose 10lb over the 3 days.. but heyho.. a loss is a loss!  My starting weight was 22st 3lb... after the 3 days I was 21st 13lb.  Today when I weighed, I had put 1lb ON.. bringing me back to 22st exactly.

I get the feeling that, if I continue this for the next month or two, it is 'easing' me into the idea of weight loss, rather than starting a 'fulltime' diet plan all at once.. which is where the Brain (..have you noticed.. it's quiet...no rebelling!  I'm suspicious!)...generally goes into revolt.
...I quite agree!!

WATER!

Very necessary, very important... very...BORING!!  According to guidelines, adults need about 2litres per day.  Some of you are fortunate, drinking water comes easily to you and you are often found with a cup/beaker/bottle of water always nearby.  Me??  Someone forgot to switch on the 'you're thirsty' sign in my brain as I have been known to only have say 1/2 litre, if that per day. I AM NEVER THIRSTY...
which I know causes lethargy, bloating, sluggishness.. and whole load of other things.  
I did drink  about 1 1/2litres on the last 3 days I was on this diet, then on my 'days off', I really struggled again even to drink 1 litre!  Today, I have the bottle beside me and forcing myself to take regular gulps.  It's natural to feel thirsty... we need water to survive.. so why don't I feel thirsty.... I have no idea.  'Some' say that when you feel 'hungry', it's not hunger, but thirst.. in which case the wires are crossed, surely. 

Looking forward now to my lunch which is 1 poached egg on 1 piece of toast. Catch you all later :) 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this post! I was able to lose weight on a 3 Day Military diet and I was pleased with the result. It's a low carb diet with set menu consisting of veggies, fruits and lean meat. I learned so much in the way I count calories and practising portion control. After the duration of the diet, I continued eating right and doing my daily exercise. There's a lot more to the military diet that meets expectations, and here's a great resource page to show its many benefits http://3daysmilitarydiet.com/effect/how-to-lose-weight-in-3-days.html

    ReplyDelete